Sunday 21 February 2016

Crafts Really are Therapeutic and Relaxing.....

Good morning everyone.  Thought I'd say hello as it's been a while.  Been suffering with shoulder pain rendering me unable to do much crafting and I've missed it with a vengeance.

I am most definitely one of those people who cannot sit in front of the television and not do anything as I feel I am wasting my time.

I couldn't do my knitting this week or my cross stitch so had to get the colouring books out as it was all I could manage.

The worst thing for me when I'm in pain is the stress levels it causes me when I can't do anything, it drives me mad.

I have started using my Tattered Lace Big Blue die cutting machine and I love it, I really wonder what has taken me so long to get an electric one.  I am not starting any more card kits I want to have a play with my dies.

We have bought a few new crafty bits this week.  We have on order the 50 shades of Mirri from Hunkydory and three more fab little books - they are so lovely.  We have also ordered some gems from The Craft Channel whose snazzy pink padded envelopes and the speedy delivery are such a breath of fresh air.  We have bought some new glue from there as well to try. Oh and I've also got some Dew Drop Ink Pads.  Naughty aren't we!

A few new dies have snuck in too, some Sweet Dixie Bunting and some Tattered Lace alphabet bunting, a hot air balloon die and a beautiful lacy heart.

So many fantastic brands of crafty items out there too much to chose from, no wonder we all have full craft rooms and empty bank accounts.

Big week for us this week, Mum and I have a trip up to London to the University College Hospital for her pre-assessment as she has her kidney surgery on 14th March.

Hope you like my cards, one is made from Trimcraft's Sweet Treat collection and the others are Hunkydory little book creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment