Sunday 31 January 2016

Hunkydory with a Twist of Tonic

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend.  What a treat all the live shows have been on Create & Craft at the Winter Crafting Show at Sandown Race Course.  Mum and I have been unable to go this year, but am saving up for next year.  We think Dean Wilson is just the best presenter there is, closely followed by Nigel May, who, if you didn't know is an accomplished author.

We have been rather naughty and bought some more of the fantastic Adorable Scorable, which is my favourite card to work with, and the Tonic Weekender, can't wait to be able to make my own card blanks in Adorable Scorable any shape and size I want.

Mum has been busy in the craft room this week, she gets to play during the weekdays whilst I am working as a Medical Secretary from home doing digital audio transcription, its my turn at the weekends.  Going up there later this morning for a few hours before its time to cook the dinner.  Lovely roast beef dinner coming up later today.

Mum at 74, is doing ok, though she was diagnosed with a cancerous kidney tumour two days before Christmas, she has a pre-assessment arranged at University College Hospital on the 25th February and then is having the tumour frozen, thankfully not too invasive treatment and will only entail an overnight stay.

Four days and counting til the big blue arrives or is at least despatched.  I have been matting and layering with the fabulous sets of 14 layering dies from tonic, the sizes seem to more or less match the Hunkydory die cuts, which is fabulous, makes life so much easier!

Just had a news flash come up on my iPad, Terry Wogan has passed away.  One of my favourites was watching Eurovision, used to love his commentary.  RIP Sir Terry.

Signing off for now.  Keep crafting.

Love

Tracy

Mum's Cards






My Cards










No comments:

Post a Comment