Saturday 18 February 2017

Saturday - A day crocheting in front of the TV

Happy Saturday everyone, its finally the weekend, time I get to spend on my hobbies and crafting.  Some exciting things have been happening this week which I want to share with you guys.

As you know sadly The Craft Channel is no longer with us, but the most fantastic news this week is that the amazing Dawn Bibby the person responsible for getting me started on card making is joining Hochanda with her very on brand Dawn Bibby Creations Dawn Bibby Creations.  Please go and like the new page to keep up to date on what she is up to.  So pleased for her and I look forward to following her on another journey.

Also brilliant news is the amazingly talented Rebecca Seddon is also joining Hochanda with her brand Rebecca Seddon Designs.  Her facebook page is Rebecca Seddon Designs please also go and visit her page for further details of what will be up and coming this week.

I have also signed up for the Little Box of Crochet, as I read that Lucy at Attic24 had designed something.  These are due out for delivery this week,  I shall be reviewing this next week when it arrives.  Cannot wait to receive it.

I have been working on my ripple blanket love the pattern, was having a few issues with wavy edges on the sides and had to rip a lot undone at the beginning of the week but its now coming up much straighter.  Loving the colours of the Stylecraft Merry Go Round.
My Attic24 Ripple blanket is growing nicely.
I've also found Lucy's blog is great and her adventures with knitting socks has made me want to have a go.  The Sockalong looks great fun, I have purchased some double pointed needles (DPN) and some circulars and have some yarn from West Yorkshire Spinners, it looks like really luxurious yarn, I've not used such amazing yarn before, so will write about it when my sockalong starts.  You can find the link to the sockalong here Winwick Mum Sockalong and the West Yorkshire Spinners here West Yorkshire Spinners.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, have a great one, I shall be sitting curled up next to these two.
Isla on the left and Millie on the right, my two Cairn Terriers, my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment