Tuesday 29 August 2017

A Bit of Bling with Craft Buddy Crystal Art

Hi everyone,

Hope you are well and enjoyed the Bank Holiday.  Its been a very sparkly week in our house.  Did any of you catch Gary and Dino from Craft Buddy on Hochanda last Monday?  They did their first show standing in for Dawn Bibby on Hochanda.  Anyway, to cut a long story short I ended up buying the Giraffe Family crystal art canvas and I have to say that this is now a new hobby.

My first attempt was a ballerina card I throughly enjoyed doing and took me about 40 minutes to complete.  The results are simply stunning.  Its a bit like painting by numbers but you put the crystals on the cleverly pre-tacky surface and then the crystals are stuck down securely.  For those of you with dexterity problems or having surgery for example carpal tunnel release, its really good as you can do it all one handed!  I really enjoyed this.  I'm sending it to my niece Becky who starts her new secondary school next week.  She will love it as she does ballet.

I apologise in advance that this blog is very picture heavy, I cannot say how brilliant this idea is, its brilliant, the special applicators and magic pencils are really easy to use.  My Mum fell in love with the Lavendar Fields kit and is now happily applying her crystals.

I will say that Craft Buddy think of everything, with the canvas kits you get two applicator tools, two dishes for the crystals!  Just as well as Millie took a liking to the first tool!

For anyone who loves a bit of bling - which is what Craft Buddy is famous for this is a must purchase.  Be aware there are other "cheaper" versions from China that do not come mounted on canvas like the Craft Buddy ones which are far superior quality.

New stock is arriving 1 September at Craft Buddy and then some new launches later on in the autumn.  If you would like to see what is available you can either purchase direct by clicking on this link Crystal Card Kit or from Hochanda.

I personally cannot recommend Craft Buddy's Crystal Art enough, the cards are excellent quality and make something different which I can sit and do whilst watching TV.

Craft Buddy are working with Dawn Bibby and have a fantastic set of gems and a special pokey tool available on Hochanda.  Dawn's Autumn Treasure Chest also made its debut yesterday and is selling out as we speak.

Congratulations to you all on bringing us crafters such amazing products. I'm patiently waiting for the new pictures to become available.  Sitting on hands now...  Thanks Dino & Gary xxx

What the cards look like after unwrapping.

Just tear along the perforated line to open the packets.

What comes in the box with the card.

Painting by numbers.

The finished card.


Millie sulking after she got told off.

It wasn't me mummy Ise a good girl.

Ok, paws up, who did it?  Need I ask - Millie!!

After about an hour....
Looking gorgeous.


So much can make a difference with a little bit of bling.

Fabulous detail.

Nearly finished.  Wowzers.

Look at that detail.  Love it.

All I have left to do.

Here's the letters, each letter represents a colour.

Never too old, Mum aged 76 having a go.

Work in progress.  Very sparkly.

The tree finished.  Wow.

2 comments:

  1. I have the giraffes and lavender field to do. Great photos Tracy. Creative Blessings Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a Tracy. Please leave your blog address so I can follow

      Delete