Tuesday 8 August 2017

Card making and craft fairs

Hi everyone,

Been a few weeks since I last blogged, haven't been doing much knitting of late, been busy in the garden picking my lovely fresh veg, a bit of cross stitch and am pleased to announce that Towneley Crafts has it's very first craft stall selling our home made cards booked. So excited, have been up to our eyes in gorgeous Hunkydory products making some lovely Christmas cards.  I'm currently working on a pair of socks in Wendy Roan, the majority of my time away from my desk has been spent card making.


I'm waiting for the new Hunkydory At Home USB 3 to arrive from Hunkydory Towers, when I've received it I will post a review.

Sadly the gearing went in our Gemini and it had to go back to Crafters Companion who kindly replaced our machine free of charge.  I have to say that the customer service team at Crafters Companion are an absolute dream to deal with, so understanding and I must thank Sara Davies for that as they are a fantastic bunch of girls.

Hasn't the summer so far been a washout? I really hope the weather improves.  It would seem that tomorrow we are going to be battered once again by more thunder storms.  My poor cat is terrified of them, we have to make him a den to hide.



I've also invested  in a brand new craft product/machine which I'm excited about but keeping it a secret for now.  It will make my card making a dream.

Enjoy the cards below, they have all been made using Hunkydory card kits, hunkydory sticky foam pads (which are the best there is) and also Hunkydory Adorable Scorable and Mirri card.













No comments:

Post a Comment