Monday 18 January 2016

These are a few of my favourite things...

Hello again,

Thought I'd tell you about my favourite products at the moment to use when I'm card making.  I must admit that I don't tend to go out shopping as Mum is disabled and has health problems plus the fact that I run a secretarial business from home, I tend to work all hours between doing everything else.

Anyway my top products at the moment are:-


  1. Red High Tack Tape for sticking acetate on cards.
  2. Tonic glue pen.
  3. Hunkydory 3D foam, the tops lift off so much easier than other brands, which is good for my arthritic thumb joints.
  4. Tape runners.
  5. Stickles glitter glue.
  6. Nuvodrops.
  7. Hunkydory gems.

At the moment I'm busy working with my Hunkydory kit that came with my Platinum Membership which is lovely and I have  big 35 litre box of Hunkydory kits waiting to be worked on.

I have also just ordered a Tattered Lace Big Blue electric die cutter, I will let you know what I think of it when it arrives.  I have a dropped shoulder and am receiving physio as the nerves and tendons are paralysed at the back of my right shoulder, so it is a nightmare winding those handles on the Spellbinder at the moment.  Got my first "proper" session of physio tomorrow morning.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi again.  Keep crafting!

Tracy
xxx

If I wasn't at home, right now this is where I would like to be.  My favourite holidays are cruising holidays, I go on my own and love it.  This is me on a high cliff above Nice back in 2014. Good times aboard The Thomson Dream.  I








2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, lots of those are my favourite too. Hunkydory and create and craft foam pads are the best i think. Hunkydory mirri card is great with die cutting machines. Anitas tacky glue is brill for gems and delicate die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia. My first comment. Keep crafting! love Tracy xx

      Delete